Through this article, I will guide you on how to root Samsung J510 2016 nougat. This article shows you the best and easiest way to root your Samsung J510. Rest assured that you are not likely to face any problems if you follow the guide carefully.
How to connect to WI-FI without any password You might be interested.
Because I’m not just writing it based on old experience or anything like that. I’m writing this article after successfully Flashing TWRP recovery on my Samsung J510 2016 version running on nougat 7.1.1. After that flashing MIUI ROM on my J510 2016 version, And finally rooting my fellow Samsung J510 2016 variant.
I sure bricked my phone in the process of flashing TWRP because I flashed the incorrect file. It took me a while to bring it back to life. Oops! and I forgot to mention I bricked my device while flashing the ROM LOL. I didn’t even bother to read the post for 30 seconds and ended up with Bricked device.
Guess I’m too lazy. Okay now moving on to the process. I will do the best I can to make the process easy to read and understand with lots of pictures.
Things you’ll need:
Compress files online before downloading You might wanna read.
- SuperSu zip
- Your Device
Steps to root Samsung J510 2016 Nougat:
Old vs new method WPS WPA tester wifi hack Popular post.
- Step 1: First of all you must have a custom recovery flashed on your device for you to move on to the next step.
So Flash Recovery on your device if you haven’t already. Here is the link: Flash TWRP recovery on Samsung J510 2016 nougat.
- Step 2: Once custom recovery is flashed successfully on your device copy the recently downloaded SuperSu zip in your phone’s SD card.
- Step 3: Make sure to disconnect the USB cable before proceeding. Then power off your Samsung J510 2016 version completely.
- Step 4: After your device is fully powered off then Press and hold the home button and the volume down button until you get into the custom recovery menu, which in our case is TWRP recovery.
- Step 5: Now press you’ll see a bunch of different options in recovery mode. From there Press the “Install” button to move on to the next step.
- Step 6: Now you will need to locate the recently copied SuperSu zip. You should be seeing phone storage contents on this step. So you will need to switch to SD card. Press “Select storage” option
- Step 7: A new window will pop up. Select “MicroSDCard” option and press “OK“
- Step 8: You’ll now see the SuperSu zip you recently copied in your SD card, select it and then slide the slider.
- Step 8: You’ll be asked to Slide the slider to confirm the action, do it. In a while, the flashing process will be completed then reboot into the system.
Your device will reboot a couple of times. Don’t panic it is normal just sit back and wait for the device to boot up.
- Step 9: If you see the SuperSu app sitting in your app drawer then you now have successfully rooted your Samsung J510.
If you prefer video tutorial then click here: Same tutorial in video
Update the SuperSu app to the latest version and then you are all good to go. Enjoy your rooted device.
Thanks for reading. If any questions or confusions leave a comment down below and I’ll reach to you as soon as possible.