This post will be about old vs new method WPS WPA tester wifi hack. We will compare the new and old method of WPS WPA tester to see which one is faster. Wps Wpa tester is an amazing app for Android.
Wps Wpa tester is out there for quite a while now. This app hacks wifi password by abusing WPS vulnerability.
Compress files online before downloading it. Check that out it’s awesome. Honorable mention ;).
It attacks wifi AP and tries to connect to the attacked wifi using default wps keys. Wps Wpa tester app is a really impressive app. Because you could get someone’s wifi password in almost under a minute sometimes. So, It won’t hurt to keep the app installed for situations.
I got it installed on mine for situations.
I won’t say I use the Wps Wpa tester app very frequently nowadays because most people got smart enough to turn their wps pin authentication off.
But back in the day, I did use like almost every day. It was fun you know. Back then I could get about 80% wifi AP of my town hacked with almost no efforts.
With time Wps Wpa tester has evolved a lot too. Recently, a lot of new features were added to Wps Wpa tester app. Features like brute force attack, a new method of hacking wifi, more default wps keys, and fresh new look have been to the app.
With time Wps Wpa tester is also evolving. Also now this app is able to function perfectly fine even without root from Android lollipop aka android 5.0. Developers are trying their best to keep the app up to date.
Now, let’s start to test old vs new method Wps Wpa tester wifi hack to know which of them is faster.
Old vs new method WPS WPA tester wifi hack
How to connect to WI-FI without password Popular post.
- First of all, I go to play store and install the latest version of Wps Wpa tester to begin the old vs new method Wps Wpa tester wifi hack and draw the results.
- I went out to see if any of wifi AP were vulnerable to Wpa Wpa tester app attacks and found one vulnerable wifi AP of nearby stationery. It was super a super sweaty day. So I sat myself down in their reception area.
- And launched Wps Wpa tester app scanned networks and made sure if the signal strength of target AP was strong enough. Or not after I was satisfied with the circumstances I started the attack.
- I selected the AP and attacked the AP with old method first. Started the timer to measure the time taken by old method and Wps Wpa tester successfully hacked the wifi AP in exactly 34 seconds.
- Then to again attack the same network from the exact same location I opened wifi setting and clicked forget network.
- This time I selected the new method instead of the old method. Initiated the attack and started the timer to measure the time taken to hack the wifi password by the new method.
- It took exactly 36 seconds to hack the password of the same wifi AP provided all the same circumstances.
So now the verdict it took 34 seconds for Wps Wpa tester old method to hack the wifi AP and WPS WPA tester. New method took 36 seconds to hack same wifi AP under the same circumstances.
Technically old method wins here but to be honest I would call it a tie because the difference is negligible. Really it’s just 2 seconds and it doesn’t make any difference in real-world situations.
If you have got any queries feel free to post them below. I do hope that this post was helpful.
Have a good day.