In this post, I’ll show you how to download, save, check NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet. Yedi tapai SEE or NEB ko result kasri check garinxa, download, save garinxa janna chahanu hunxa vane yo post padnus.
It is said that result will be published in the grading system, starting this year. The result will not be published in traditional system in which result is measured in terms of percentage.
How to connect to WI-FI without password Interesting read.
There is news circulating around the social media regarding the result of this year. But nowhere I find well documented or well-explained guide on how to check or download NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet.
So I wanted to write a detailed post on how to check or download NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet. Please bear with me.
Method one: Download NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet via “See.ntc.net.np”
Compress files online before downloading Popular post.
- Step 1: If you don’t have access to pc or laptop then you must only use Google chrome for this job. Other browsers won’t behave.
Note- If you have access to PC then launch any browser you prefer. Also If you have access to iPhone or any other apple product then you can use any browser you want.
- Step 2: Once you have launched the browser on your device enter “See.ntc.net.np” in the address bar and hit enter or okay.
If You are greeted with a page similar to this then Unfortunately the result isn’t yet published or result is not uploaded to the site’s database. There is nothing you can do here. So, come back later after a while and try again.
But if you are greeted with a different page then you are all set. Follow along.
- Step 3: Click on ‘View GRADE Sheet‘ option in the upper right corner of the page.
- Step 4: Now you will be taken to another page where you can fill in your Symbol number and Date of birth, fill in those spaces as shown in the image below and click submit button.
Enter 0 in front of the number which is less than 10. For example 2058/09/19 this correct and 2058/9/19 this is wrong.
- Step 5: Now after you have clicked or pressed submit button. You should see your NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet. You might need to scroll down to be able to see it.
And hey you reading this Congratulation if you have passed.
Also if you failed don’t panic. Failure is the best teacher “Padne mnxe fail hunxa hidne mnxe laadxa“.
SAY NO TO SUICIDE CAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME THE WAY YOU ARE
It should look similar to this.
If you have access to a printer available right now and want to print your SEE result directly right now then click on “Print Gradesheet” option and again in the next page you will see another print button click it and your result will be printed.
Now segment 2 how to save or download NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet to your device so you can view it later or print it later.
- Step 1: Now if you want to download, save your NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet you can take a screenshot then crop the image and save it easily if you are on Android or iPhone.
If you are on PC you can take the screenshot by using a windows default application named snipping tool.
- Step 2: Launch the tool by searching in your start menu and right clicking it.
Right click on Snipping tool
- Step 3: Snipping tool is open now so click on “New” button.
- Step 4: Take the mouse cursor to the upper right corner of the Gradesheet or Marksheet then click hold and drag it all the way to the lower left corner finally release the mouse button.
- Step 5: Click on “File” menu and then click on “Save as” option
- Step 6: Type in the file name you want and click on save to save the file.
If you prefer video tutorials here is the link: How to download Neb Grade sheet
You will find the saved file in the Pictures directory if you didn’t change the default save directory.
Method two: Via SMS or by sending SMS.
UPDATE: Not sure if sending sms still works.
- Step 1: Go to your messaging app and press create button.
- Step 2: Type “SEE your-symbol-number” in your message box. (Example: SEE 0000)
Note- Replace the 0000 with your symbol number.
- Step 3: And then send the message to 35001.
- Step 4: You will receive a message showing marks obtained on all subjects and stating if you are passed or failed. Of course only if data is already uploaded to their database.
Note- You might wanna know that sending SMS is quite expensive. So you don’t wanna do it multiple times. Instead, you should follow the next method if you have internet access.
Now I finally declare how to download NEB Gradesheet or Marksheet guide finished. I hope this guide was helpful. Ask questions if any in the comment section below.
That’s all, Have a good day.